The Distribution Services Unit at Arizona Industries for the Blind (AIB) provides a diverse range of fulfillment, inventory management and supply chain solutions.
- 175,000 square feet of Warehouse Space with 400,000 square feet of growth space
- 35,000 SKUs (stock numbers) in inventory
- 92 Million Inventoried Pieces
- 26,000 to 28,000 orders processed per month; equipped to handle 325,000 orders per year
- 21 Years of experience in Logistics serving military and commercial customers
- Exceeded required standard of 98% on-time performance by achieving 99.78% on-time performance of ESOC and “Super High Priority” orders shipped on time
- 99.99% unrestricted/unblocked stock
- 99.8% inventory accuracy rate for over 18 years running
- HighJump Warehouse Advantage Inventory Management System
- Vocollect Talkman T5 System – voice-activated, voice-recognition picking system
- ProShip shipping system
- AIB maintains the highest level of integrity and accountability to our customers through the integration of our Information Technology systems
- United States Military
- Commercial Customer Distribution Service Provider
- Daily Shipments to destinations worldwide:
- Iraq, Afghanistan and other Asian locations
- Multiple destinations in Europe and the U.S.A.
Proven Reputation for:
- Customer Service and Accurate Inventory Control
- Getting the Job Done — in the manner the customer expects
For further information regarding Arizona Industries for the Blind Warehousing and Distribution Services, please contact our Warehousing and Distribution Team.